Industrial Automation in Milwaukee
Milwaukee Industrial Automation Engineering
Process Control Automation & Instrumentation
Electrical/mechanical engineering and industrial process automation go hand in hand. Terminal-Andrae provides value-added mechanical engineering solutions for industrial control applications.
We've served many Wisconsin-based industries, from Milwaukee’s Miller Brewing Company to Burlington's Nestle Chocolate Factory and countless others. We are Wisconsin's oldest and most experienced industrial electrical contractors, providing southeast WI businesses with automation systems that boost productivity in their factories.
Check out our project portfolio to see other businesses who have trusted Terminal-Andrae's industrial automation services, including Froedert Malt Industrial and Malt Kiln Processes.
Control Systems and Power Engineering for Wisconsin Industries
Terminal-Andrae expert electricians and engineers provide customers with greater control over the entire industrial process. Using custom software design, data collecting applications, and easy-to-use interface modifications, we are able to provide our customers with a higher, more involved level of industrial control. Our trained electrical engineers provide business owners with the information necessary to help reduce maintenance expenses, repair costs and troubleshooting time while maximizing overall efficiency.
We are proud to serve the following industries and more with industrial process automation solutions:
- Brewing & malt processing
- Printing plants
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Pulp/paper makers
- High speed printing
- Steel products
Industrial automation control systems from Terminal-Andrae can include data collection and reporting systems as well as batch management, material tracking, downtime data collection, and graphical trending. Terminal-Andrae uses real-time relational database installations to integrate plant data with event, summary, production and configuration data.
Milwaukee Industrial Automation Contractors
Commercial Automation System Installation & Integration
Wisconsin businesses can take advantage of extensive electrical engineering capabilities for manufacturing, process instrumentation and process control automation. Our industrial automation control services range from on-site technical services for field instrumentation to control system engineering and turnkey automation integration.
Terminal-Andrae's diverse automation and controls engineering staff has commissioned a wide variety of architectures and applications. Our control systems technicians stay up to date with the most current software and hardware platforms to meet our customers' industrial process control automation needs. Terminal-Andrae can perform control system engineering integration from conceptualization through complete design engineering, procurement, installation, and commissioning.
We routinely integrate multiple software programs in Windows environments using client-server databases, networking, and object technology to provide seamless industrial automation solutions in Milwaukee, Madison, and throughout Wisconsin. From turnkey automation integration to power system engineering, Terminal-Andrae is Wisconsin’s best electrical engineer for complete start to finish process control automation systems.
Industrial Process Automation Control Solutions
Engineering solutions include but are not limited to:
- Performing detailed system designs and taking on system interoperability responsibility.
- Providing in-house MMI/HMI system service engineers and technicians for on-going project support.
- Custom designed computer graphic screens (operator interface).
- Custom programming and interfaces using the latest object oriented programming technologies.
MMI (Manufacturing Management Information) / Human Machine Interface (HMI) / Programmable logic controller (PLC) control system installations for:
- New systems / turn-key automation installations
- Existing automation control system upgrades and automation control system retrofits
- Computer networks new and existing, including implementation of physical networking
- New open architecture systems / multi-processor or controller type systems
Automation Control System, PLC Controls System, and HMI System Experience Includes:
Process Automation Software Integration Includes:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- MS SQLserver
- Schneider Electric/Modicon
Electrical Engineering Specialties Include:
Terminal-Andrae corporate affiliations and system Integrators include:
- Rockwell Automation
Terminal Andrae provides industrial & commercial electrical engineering services for
Contact our Milwaukee electrical engineers to learn more about our process automation capabilities.
- Milwaukee Industrial Electricians Fit into the Fold of History
- Milwaukee Electrical Construction CAD Design Service
- Arc Flash Analysis and Compliance Solutions Services Provide Safety
- Milwaukee Emergency Electrical Repair and Electrical Preventative Maintenance from Terminal-Andrae
- High Quality Milwaukee Commercial Electrical Construction Services