Wisconsin Electrical LabelingPrevious Next
OSHA Code Compliant Electrical Labeling
The picture above is of some of our electrical labeling work for a local Wisconsin industry. Not only is clearly specified electrical labeling required by OSHA, but it is also a necessity to ensure that you have a safe, and hazard-free workplace. Fines for unlabeled or poorly labeled electrical panels, filters, and potentially dangerous power sources can be exceptionally steep. The average penalty for serious workplace offenses is in the $1000 range, and depending on your number of violations this number can skyrocket. Let Terminal Andrae help you stay up to code by clearly and efficiently labeling all of your necessary electrical components. We know OSHA and electrical codes inside and out, and promise to leave you free and clear the next time the inspector comes around. We are an outfit of experienced electrical contractors that seeks to provide all of our clients with only the best possible electrical designs and solutions available.
If you want to get your business back up to code, contact our Milwaukee electricians at Terminal Andrae today!
- Milwaukee Industrial Electricians Fit into the Fold of History
- Milwaukee Electrical Construction CAD Design Service
- Arc Flash Analysis and Compliance Solutions Services Provide Safety
- Milwaukee Emergency Electrical Repair and Electrical Preventative Maintenance from Terminal-Andrae
- High Quality Milwaukee Commercial Electrical Construction Services